What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An easy way to lose weight
- Learn foods that suppress your appetite and fill you up without piling on calories
- Learn the fruit the University of Florida found dissolves fat and cholesterol
- Learn the sweet tiny fruit that satisfies the “sweet tooth” in all of us
- Learn tips, techniques and strategies to boost your metabolism naturally
- Learn the 35 magic foods that can transform your body in just days
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Eat Yourself Thin scores 71.42/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.eat-yourself-thin.com/indexcb.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $7.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: eat-yourself-thin.com you’ll also be taken through to eat-yourself-thin.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)